Software Support Analyst
Based in the UK, INSTANDA is an insurance software provider challenging the status quo. We have built an exciting software tool which fundamentally changes how companies who sell insurance can design and deliver insurance products to the market. We work directly with Insurers, Managing General Agents (MGA’s), and Brokers. Using leading edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. It is not a one-size-fits-all model. We allow companies to use insurance software in the way they want to. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product - significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored. INSTANDA now has over 25 employees based in London, Huntingdon, and Cambridge.
Learn more about us at www.instanda.com
Based in Cambridge, we are seeking a Software Support Analyst to join the Platform Delivery team. This is a new position focusing on the Operational support of our clients and customers. You will be responsible for customer success by addressing and solving inbound support cases. You will be also involved in transition activities for the onboarding of new customers in terms of Support readiness such as assessing requirements, documentation, configuration information.
No prior experience of the INSTANDA platform is required. Exposure to the insurance industry is an asset. We are seeking a smart and technically savvy individual who has a passion and strong experience for Customer Service. Our clients face technology and resource constraints which mean that new insurance products and/or offerings could take a very long time to launch and be very costly. With INSTANDA however, insurers can build their products, set their distribution networks, test and launch their products in unprecedented timescales – all without writing a single line of code. The person in this role will ensure our customers can continue to do all these things and that the platform delivers to our Customers against contractual service levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- 1st and 2nd line email and telephone support of the INSTANDA SaaS platform
- Own client and service issues, making sure they are fixed within our SLA agreements
- Being first level of contact for many of our clients, identify ways to improve on-boarding, services and outcomes
- Partner with all levels of internal and external stakeholders from front line users up to senior management
- Analyse how customers use the system and collaborate with internal departments to identify patterns so our Business Analysts, Configuration and Development teams can address them
- Proactively monitor and optimise alerts and/or notifications and address the issue or assign as required to other teams for resolution
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to ‘Go the extra mile" to deliver timely fixes or updates for customers
- Occasionally provide support to the UAT process of the INSTANDA configuration and of new functionalities
- Analyse the delivery team documentation, customer information and configurations to provide feedback internally
- Contribute to knowledge-sharing resources & tools including standards, policies, procedures, best practices and runbooks for the team
- As our SLA’s expand as we take on global clients, a 40-hour work week could include rotating shifts and on-call support
- A degree in Maths, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree is an asset
- At least 9 months of professional experience in a customer facing support role (internships count!)
- A strong communicator with great customer engagement skills
- Experience with a customer support tool and/or Salesforce
- Excellent Excel skills, with strong working knowledge of formulas and functionalities such as if statements and vlookup knowledge
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to be organized and prioritize
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair to express technical concepts in an everyday language
- Able to work with a sense of urgency
- Reliability and consistency in approach to managing customers
- An active desire to increase exposure to new technologies and a passion for self-learning
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working with a SaaS based product and/or in the insurance industry would be an asset
- Experience working for a start-up or fast paced technology focused company is an asset
- You have the opportunity to be part of a brand new small team making big changes
- We offer 25 vacation days but recognize that some people like more personal time! We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- We offer a wellness allowance of 100 GBP per month. We would like our employees to use this towards private medical health, a gym membership, or health and wellness related expenses
- INSTANDA matches employee pension contributions up to 3% of basic salary – we help you save!
- We are introducing a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Our London office is located in a We Work space – that means you can take advantage of fun meet ups, beer on tap, snacks and fun activities organized by We Work
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Please apply directly online before August 30th, 2017
- We are not using any agencies or staffing firms for this role – please do not contact us
- You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!