Our product, Instanda
INSTANDA is a toolkit for building insurance websites.
Using leading edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product - significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored. INSTANDA now has over 50 employees based in Cambridge, London and Huntingdon.
Learn more about us at www.instanda.com
Based in Histon (near Cambridge), we are seeking a Developer to join our team.
You will be working as part of a team building a toolkit for building insurance websites.
You will be expected to learn new skills quickly to cope with new client’s needs.
Both junior and senior candidates must have:
- Excellent C#
- Good written and spoken English
Applicants for the senior role will be expected to have experience with:
- Microsoft technologies such as Linq, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, HTTP/CGI
- Object Oriented Programming principles
- Web services/REST
Applicants without work experience will be expected to have a good academic record in computing, maths, science or engineering
It is an asset to have:
- A degree in Engineering, Maths, Computer Science, or related field
- Exposure to User Interface design
- Previous exposure working for a SaaS based product
- Previous exposure working in the insurance industry
- You have the opportunity to be part of a brand new small team making big changes
- We offer 25 vacation days but recognize that some people like more personal time! We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- We offer a wellness allowance of 100 GBP per month. We would like our employees to use this towards private medical health, a gym membership, or health and wellness related expenses
- INSTANDA matches employee pension contributions up to 3% of basic salary – we help you save!
- We offer a discretionary quarterly bonus based on the performance of the company for our employees who have passed their probationary period
- We are introducing a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Our London office is located in a We Work space – that means you can take advantage of fun meet ups, beer on tap, snacks and fun activities organized by We Work
Method of application
- Please apply directly online
- We have engaged 2 staffing firms for this role and will not be seeking further support. Please do not contact us.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!