Based in the UK, INSTANDA is an insurance software provider challenging the status quo. We have built an exciting software tool which fundamentally changes how companies who sell insurance can design and deliver insurance products to the market. We work directly with Insurers, Managing General Agents (MGA’s), and Brokers. Using leading-edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. It is not a one-size-fits-all model. We allow companies to use insurance software in the way they want to. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product — significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored. With just 20 employees in the company in January 2017, INSTANDA now has over 100 employees based in the UK (London, Histon, and Huntingdon), in the US, and Canada. We are expanding globally and look forward to hiring employees throughout London, Europe, and North America to join our team.
Learn more about us at https://instanda.com/
This is a new role within the INSTANDA team and you will be responsible for business-as-usual activities and a number of niche projects that deliver corporate and commercial outcomes for the business.
- supporting the commercial and legal function on client RFP’s, RFI’s, legal mark-up for service agreements and licence agreements
- creating a mechanism for tracking commercial and legal touch-points for the business
- managing and co-ordinating our contract register
- act as the first point of contact for internal colleagues and external clients on all legal and commercial enquiries
- you will be responsible for tracking on-going actions and taking minutes from meetings relating to all commercial and legal activities
- you will assume responsibility for reviewing new commercial documentation and templates to assess their legal and commercial readiness
- you’ll be responsible for a project to review and assess all existing commercial documentation and create a strategic report of recommendations for the Senior Management Team based on legal, security and commercial criteria
- a Degree or Masters in Law
- professional experience in a Law Practice or in-house legal team
- experience of operating in a commercial environment within a contract management and/or supplier management team or function
- a strong communicator with great customer engagement skills
- ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- proven ability to be organised and prioritise
- strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- reliability and consistency in approach to managing customers
- an active desire to increase exposure to new technologies and a passion for self-learning
- you will get to work with one of the world’s best InsurTech brands
- you have the opportunity to be part of a brand new small team making big changes
- we offer 25 vacation days but recognise that some people like more personal time! We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- we offer a wellness allowance of 100 GBP per month. We would like our employees to use this towards private medical health, a gym membership, or health and wellness related expenses. We also deliver fresh fruit to the office weekly!
- we are introducing a Cycle to Work Scheme
- our London office is located in a WeWork space — that means you can take advantage of fun meet-ups, beer on tap, snacks, and fun activities organised by WeWork