ASP.net Developer (Junior & Intermediate roles available)
Our product, Instanda
INSTANDA is a toolkit for building insurance websites.
Using leading edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product - significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored. With just 20 employees in the company in January 2017, INSTANDA now has over 100 employees based in London and Cambridge. We are expanding globally and look forward to hiring employees throughout London, Europe, and North America to join our team.
Learn more about us at www.instanda.com
We are seeking a Junior or Senior Developer to join our growing Software Engineering team. You will be working as part of an agile team building our industry changing SaaS product. This role will involve working with our wider technology team including Testing, Business Analysts and our Configuration team.
We are looking for talented individuals with C# ASP.Net skills and a passion for software development and building great products. Further skills & experience we are looking for include;
- Experience with other Microsoft technologies such as Linq, MVC, HTTP/CGI
- Object Orientated Programming principles
- Web services/Rest
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
It would be an added bonus for candidates to have exposure to front-end development/UI design and previous experience working with a SaaS product, ideally within the Insurance industry, but these are nice to haves.
- We offer 25 vacation days but recognise that some people like more personal time! We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- We offer a wellness allowance of 100 GBP per month. We would like our employees to use this towards private medical health, a gym membership, or health and wellness related expenses
- INSTANDA matches employee pension contributions up to 3% of basic salary – we help you save!
- We offer a discretionary quarterly bonus based on the performance of the company for our employees who have passed their probationary period
- Flexibility to work one day from home
- One year after joining the company, employees are eligible for share options
- We offer a competitive learning and development subsidy for our employees once they pass probation
- We are introducing a Cycle to Work Scheme
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Please apply directly online
- We are not using any agencies or staffing firms for this role – please do not contact us
- You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role