Graduate - Accounts
Based in the UK, INSTANDA is an insurance software provider challenging the status quo. We have built an exciting software tool which fundamentally changes how companies who sell insurance can design and deliver insurance products to the market. We work directly with Insurers, Managing General Agents (MGA’s), and Brokers. Using leading-edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. It is not a one-size-fits-all model. We allow companies to use insurance software in the way they want to. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product — significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored. With just 20 employees in the company in January 2017, INSTANDA now has over 100 employees based in the UK (London, Histon, and Huntingdon), in the US, and Canada. We are expanding globally and look forward to hiring employees throughout London, Europe, and North America to join our team.
Learn more about us at https://instanda.com/
We’re offering a Graduate the opportunity to join the INSTANDA Client Delivery team managed by our COO - International. This is a new role within the INSTANDA and you will be supporting the Accounts team in all aspects of the successful day-to-day delivery to our clients.
What’s on offer?
- training and mentoring you in all aspects of the Client Delivery, and specifically, Accounts team operations
- exposure to the client relationship management and working collaboratively with our Development, Solutions and Configuration teams
- development of commercial acumen and general strategic business awareness
- supporting you to drive your learning in relation to technology and its importance to the Insurance market
- being at INSTANDA will introduce you to the innovative and competitive InsurTech market Your activities and responsibilities:
- support the quantitative analysis process with current projects
- support the Account Management team on client-related activities
- tracking and reporting on new functionality for client reporting and update meetings
- liaising with the platform support team to track and report on issue resolution
- drafting the agenda and creating assets and materials (i.e. presentations) for client meetings
- proactively engaging internal teams to ensure accurate client communications and expectation management
- you have a Degree in Business Administration or other business or commercially related subject
- you are a strong communicator with great customer engagement skills
- you’re curious and have an interest in solving problems and meeting new challenges
- we operate a fast-paced environment and you’ll need the ability to manage competing priorities
- we’ll be looking to you to illustrate to us your ability to be organised and prioritise
- your Degree will have given you strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- we want to evidence your reliability and consistency in approach to managing customers
- you will have an active desire to increase exposure to new technologies and a passion for self-learning
- we offer 25 vacation days but recognise that some people like more personal time! We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- we offer a wellness allowance of 100 GBP per month. We would like our employees to use this towards private medical health, a gym membership, or health and wellness related expenses
- INSTANDA matches employee pension contributions up to 3% of basic salary – we help you save!
- we offer a discretionary quarterly bonus based on the performance of the company for our employees who have passed their probationary period
- flexibility to work one day from home
- one year after joining the company, employees are eligible for share options
- we offer a competitive learning and development subsidy for our employees once they pass probation
- we are introducing a Cycle to Work Scheme