Based in the UK, Instanda is an insurance software provider challenging the status quo by fundamentally changing the way companies who sell insurance can design and deliver products to market. We work directly with Insurers, Managing General Agents (MGA’s) and Brokers across the globe who can confirm the game changing benefits of the product in both speed to market, customer experience and data availability to drive underwriting analytics.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored.
Learn more about us at www.instanda.com
INSTANDA is a toolkit for designing, building, distributing and managing insurance products online.
Using leading edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product - significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology company that their ventures program sponsored and by Plug and Play a leading global accelerator program based in California. INSTANDA now has over 70 employees based in the UK and several locations across North America. This role will be part of a team based in the Toronto area (downtown).
Learn more about us at www.instanda.com
Responsibilities will include:
- Working for individual clients; commonly you would expect to manage 3-5 projects at one time providing prototyping, designing and building UI’s to meet customer requirements using the Instanda Platform and Front End Web Technologies.
- Depending on the client, you could be collaborating with internal marketing teams, external branding agencies or providing the inspiration for designs.
- Support Sales and Pre-Sales Teams, setting up demo sites and/or client environments.
- Ensuring work is appropriately peer reviewed by a Lead Designer
- Actively participate in refining the Instanda UX/UI Centre of Excellence, a function that is dedicated to improving the Customer Experience.
- Occasional travel to other INSTANDA offices and to client sites in a variety of national and international locations (pre-approved travel costs are paid in line with INSTANDA travel policy)
- 2+ years of professional experience in creative or web designer client service roles (internships count)
- Experienced managing multiple priorities while managing clear communication with all stakeholders
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- You like to work autonomously and as a contributing member of a cross functional team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a track record in expressing technical concepts in everyday language
NICE TO HAVES
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Training
- Exposure to the insurance industry is a must
- Experience working for a start-up or fast paced technology focused company
- You can be part of a team making big changes
- We offer 25 vacation days but recognize that some people like more personal time. We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- We offer a discretionary quarterly bonus based on the performance of the company for our employees who have passed their probationary period
- Some travel opportunities for visiting overseas clients
- We offer flexibility to work from home
- We are not using any agencies or staffing firms for this role at this time.
- Please include your current and target salary requirements
- You must be eligible to work in Canada to apply for this role