Based in the UK, INSTANDA is an insurance software provider challenging the status quo. We have built an exciting software tool which fundamentally changes how companies who sell insurance can design and deliver insurance products to the market. We work directly with Insurers, Managing General Agents (MGA’s), and Brokers. Using leading edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. It is not a one-size-fits-all model. We allow companies to use insurance software in the way they want to. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product - significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored. INSTANDA now has over 70 employees based in the UK (London, Huntingdon, and Cambridge), the US and Canada.
Learn more about us at www.instanda.com and watch an overview of our business by clicking here.
We are looking to hire Configuration Analysts to join our team in London. These are customer facing roles focusing on gathering requirements, documentation, configuration and client support of the INSTANDA platform to meet our clients’ needs. No prior experience of the INSTANDA platform is required but exposure to the insurance industry is a huge asset. We are seeking smart and technically savvy individuals who have strong project management skills to join the team. These individuals should have the ability to clearly communicate, analyse and be part of a team to deliver the solution our clients need. Our clients face technology and resource constraints which mean that new insurance products and/or offerings could take a very long time to launch and be very costly. With INSTANDA however, insurers can build their products, set their distribution networks, test and launch their products in unprecedented timescales – all without writing a single line of code. The person in this role will ensure our customers can successfully and easily do all these things and more!
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in workshops and interviews our clients and stakeholders
- Effectively capture, understand, define and document business requirements
- Partner with our service delivery and engineering teams to support design and sign off potential new functionalities
- Implement and configure the selected INSTANDA solution (we provide training – no complex coding required)
- Support the UAT process of the INSTANDA configuration and of new functionalities
- Train INSTANDA clients/users about our SAAS product to successfully hand over the configurations
- Take a hands-on approach to trouble shooting
- For the London based roles, this role will require travel to client sites in London and surrounding area with occasional travel to other parts of the UK and overseas
- A degree in Maths, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree is an asset
- 3+ years of professional experiences in a configuration, business/data analyst or project manager role (internships count!) --- we are hiring a number of Configuration Analysts are many levels, so feel free to apply even if you have 5+ years of experience
- Experience working with a SaaS based product and/or in the insurance industry
- Excellent Excel skills, with strong working knowledge of formulas and functionalities
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to be organized and prioritize
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair to express technical concepts in an everyday language
- Previous exposure working for a SaaS based product or in the insurance industry is required
NICE TO HAVES
- Exposure to insurance product design, e-trading or TCF guidelines
- Stakeholder management or workshop facilitation experience is an asset
- You have the opportunity to be part of a brand new small team making big changes
- We offer 25 vacation days but recognize that some people like more personal time! We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- We offer a wellness allowance of 100 GBP per month. We would like our employees to use this towards private medical health, a gym membership, or health and wellness related expenses
- INSTANDA matches employee pension contributions up to 3% of basic salary – we help you save!
- We are introducing a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Our London office is located in a We Work space – that means you can take advantage of fun meet ups, beer on tap, snacks and fun activities organized by We Work
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Please apply directly online before October 15th
- We are not using any agencies or staffing firms for this role – please do not contact us
- You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role