Based in the UK, INSTANDA is an insurance software provider challenging the status quo. We have built an exciting software tool which fundamentally changes how companies who sell insurance can design and deliver insurance products to the market. We work directly with Insurers, Managing General Agents (MGA’s), and Brokers. Using leading-edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. It is not a one-size-fits-all model. We allow companies to use insurance software in the way they want to. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product — significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored. With just 20 employees in the company in January 2017, INSTANDA now has over 70 employees based in the UK (London, Histon, and Huntingdon), in the US, and Canada. We are expanding globally and look forward to hiring employees throughout London, Europe, and North America to join our team.
Learn more about us at https://instanda.com/
Based in London (near Tower Bridge Station), we are seeking a PMO Analyst to join the Operations and Service Delivery team. Reporting to the COO (EMEA). As one of the UK’s fastest growing insurtech’s, we are fortunate in having insurance companies and brokers request to implement our product for their insurance products. We are looking for someone who loves to use data, facts, and figures to help prioritise our work. You are someone who enjoys understanding who our clients are, what they need, and when. You have strong collaboration skills which you will use to partner with the COO (EMEA) to prioritize tasks with our Sales, Configuration, Engineering and Platform Delivery teams. You will help to set up and run processes to maximize how our teams operate.
We are seeking a proactive, detail oriented and technically savvy individual who can manage changing priorities with a passion for Client delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and assessing data to make the proper decisions to ensure our team is operating in the most efficient way and adjusting assignment schedules for team members accordingly
- Managing the Instanda delivery for individual clients from project set-up through planning, configuration, testing and careful transition to support
- Weekly client reporting on delivery status
- Collaborating with internal and external team members to manage efficient delivery of our clients’ requirements
- Mitigating issues and risks, for example:
- Taking on a key contact role for clients with smaller projects in progress to manage their questions, concerns and updates
- Collaborating with the sales and account management team on client priorities
- Collaborating with the development team on roadmap priorities and delivery status
- A degree in Business, Engineering, Maths or equivalent degree is an asset
- Experience in a Project Office or similar role (inc internships)
- You have experience recommending processes using data that you have collected
- You are extremely organized, understand business drivers and enjoy juggling multiple priorities
- You enjoy thinking on your feet
- You are able to build relationships with all our team members and can communicate tough messages with ease
- You like to work autonomously and as a contributing member of a cross functional team
- You enjoy managing multiple efforts simultaneously
- SharePoint, Salesforce, JIRA, MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair to express technical concepts in an everyday language
- Able to work with a sense of urgency
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working in the insurance industry would be an asset
- Experience working for a start-up or fast paced technology focused company is an asset
- You have the opportunity to be part of a brand new small team making big changes
- We offer 25 vacation days but recognize that some people like more personal time! We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- We offer a wellness allowance of 100 GBP per month. We would like our employees to use this towards private medical health, a gym membership, or health and wellness related expenses
- INSTANDA matches employee pension contributions up to 3% of basic salary – we help you save!
- We offer a discretionary quarterly bonus based on the performance of the company for our employees who have passed their probationary period
- We are introducing a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Our London office is located in a We Work space – that means you can take advantage of fun meet ups, beer on tap, snacks and fun activities organized by We Work
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Please apply before February 1st, 2019
- We are not using any agencies or staffing firms for this role – please do not contact us
- You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role